Monday, 5 September 2016

Ginger, Coriander and Tomato Salsa


Hey guys,

This a really simple recipe that that I found (not my own) earlier this evening to go with some homemade burgers at the very last minute. I love salsa with nachos or on a sandwich, but with a beef burger it is the perfect combination. Fresh salsa doesn't look like the store bought ones as it's not been blended but it's a lot tastier and cheaper. 

I think the best salsa I ever had was a pineapple salsa that was with a pork burger. I will definitely try recreating it in the future. I paired this with homemade spicy beef burgers but you could have it with a salad, nachos or as a dip with crisps. It's so easy!




Ginger, Coriander and Tomato Salsa

Ingredients:
3 tomatoes
1/2 red onion
Ginger
Fresh Coriander
1/4 tsp sweetener
1 tbsp cider vinegar

1. Chop and de-seed the tomatoes so they are in small pieces. 
2. Chop the red onion and mix with the tomatoes.
3. Add sweetener, cider vinegar, 1 tsp of ginger and 1tbsp of fresh coriander and mix. Place in fridge until ready to serve.

Notes: If you want to add less/more ginger or coriander do so! It's all about personal taste.


I hope you enjoy making this as it's so quick and easy. Please let me know how you get on and what you have salsa with. 

Love Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment