Friday, 23 September 2016

3 Ingredient Raita

Hey guys,





It's fridayyyyy!!!! Time for more food

So if you are having curry tonight and fancy saving those calories on a dip or want to make a dip to go with your bhajis then this is will save you a lot of time and effort. I love spicy food and to me spicier the better. 

This dip is super quick to make and only needs 3 ingredients. It goes great with onion bhajis, rice, salad or crisps.

Raita

Ingredients:
1/2 cucumber
Fat free Greek Yogurt
Mint


Method

1. Chop the cucumber into small pieces. If you don't like your dip chunky, you can always grate it. I like a bit of bite to my dip

2. Add as much Greek yogurt as you want to make it substantial.

3. Add mint
Fresh mint is better. I never have this to hand, so dry mint is perfectly acceptable. Add a few tsps and mix together.

Note: I haven't given measurements of mint and yogurt as it depends on how much you need and personal choice. 



I hope you enjoy this as much as me and my family do.

Love Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment